INTERVIEWS for US HOUSE TX-09 2018

CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO WATCH SOME OF MY INTERVIEWS


To see my interview with Greg Groogan on Fox.
Also two other great Libertarians running for US HOUSE.  Click Below.





CLICK BELOW TO WATCH
Sharpstown Civic Association Meet the Candidate Night




Click the Link Below for my Bilingual Interview on Saigon TV. 
My response are translated into Vietnamese: Part 1 & 2





Here's a minute that a supporter caught at the
 FORT BEND VOTERS LEAGUE Meet the Candidate Night.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

>>> Fort Bend Voters League Candidate Night  Time:1 min :55 sec




Click the link below to watch Producer Kenny, Ken Webster Jr. feature me is a short segment





Click the link below for my interview with Jesse Rude:
IT's a LONG ONE!!!




CLICK LINK BELOW: Interview with Todd Watson for CGM 




Meeting of the Mind's by KPRC 850am Talk Radio and my Endorser Ken Webster Jr.





CLICK BELOW TO VIEW: My Tax Reform Ad





CLICK BELOW TO VIEW: My Maga Hat Video

>>> MAGA HAT



God Bless the USA Video. Memorial Day 2018.




RADIO TALK SHOWS

Chris Salcedo Show 700 KSEV CLICK LINK TO LISTEN Starts at 1:00:00:






PHOTOS OF ME in and around Town.............












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about Immigration and Guest Workers From: Mike Ryan

Who does your US House Representative represent?!?!

All those who choose... Pledge Allegiance by taking the Oath of Citizenship.